· 12-hour notice of cancellation is required to avoid being charged for appointments and classes. Please cancel online or by calling or texting 801-940-0928.
· Late cancellations and no-shows will be charged the full amount of the scheduled class. If you are on an Unlimited Pass, you will be charged $10 for every late cancel or no-show..
· Please arrive 10 minutes early for your first class.
· Regardless of arrival time, classes and Infrared Sauna sessions will end at the scheduled time.
· In case of last-minute instructor illness or emergency, we will make every attempt to find a replacement instructor or notify you of class cancellation. If any class is cancelled at the last minute, client will not be charged for that class.
· The Point Pilates has the right to cancel, or combine with another class time, any class with 2 or fewer clients enrolled. You will be given adequate notification via email, phone call or text message if this occurs.
· Advanced payment is required to sign up for classes. Appointments can be made online, at the studio or by phone.
· We accept cash, check, Visa and MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
· One month unlimited passes expire 30 days from the date of first visit.
· 10 & 20 punch passes expire 12 Months from the date of purchase.
· Auto-Pay memberships can be placed on a 'Hold' once per year for a maximum of 30 Days. Must be arranged with management at least 30 days in advance.
· No refunds will be given. Under special circumstances refunds may be considered and approved by management.
· Prior to any training session, a Waiver of Liability must be completely filled out and signed.
· Please be courteous and quiet while sessions are in progress.
· We kindly ask that you turn off your cell phone before classes begin, to avoid interruptions to you and others during their sessions. We understand emergencies can occur, if you need to keep your cell phone on for any reason, please notify your instructor prior to class starting.
· Please refrain from wearing strong scents or perfumes to class.
· No children are allowed in the studio unless prior arrangements have been made with management.